Request approval to erect hoardings and other temporary structures including scaffolding in public places, façade retention, shoring systems and ground anchors. Applications can be lodged by emailing [email protected]

To apply for a Temporary Structures Application Permit please use this form: Temporary Structures Permit Application Form

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful