Working news media conducting shoots for editorial purposes do not require a filming permit.

People wanting to do commercial film and photography shoots (as opposed to working news media) in the public spaces at Barangaroo need to apply for a filming permit. More information about filming permits is available here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful