The Act and relevant legislation
The Barangaroo Delivery Authority Act 2009 was established in March 2009 to ensure management and compliance of Barangaroo in achieving the following objectives:
- Encourage the development of Barangaroo as an active, vibrant and sustainable community and a location for national and global business
- Create a high quality commercial and mixed use precinct connected to, and supporting, the economic development of Sydney
- Facilitate the establishment of Barangaroo Reserve and all public domain land
- Promote the orderly and sustainable development of Barangaroo through balancing social, economic and environmental outcomes
- Create an opportunity for excellence in architecture and public domain design.
The Barangaroo Delivery Authority Regulation 2015 provides for the management of all public domain areas of Barangaroo, including Barangaroo Reserve. Regulations take into account existing provisions for public safety and amenity in similar locations throughout the Sydney CBD.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9255 1700.
Please find the 2015 Barangaroo Delivery Authority Regulation attached below: