This Agency Information Guide tells you in general terms:
- The structure and functions of the Barangaroo Delivery Authority (the Authority)
- Ways in which the Authority’s functions affect members of the public
- Arrangements for public participation in policy formulation and the exercise of the Authority’s functions
- An overview of government information held by the Authority
- Government information that can be made available to the public
- How that information will be made available
- Fees and charges related to requests for access to specific kinds of information.