The promoter of this competition is the Barangaroo Delivery Authority ABN 94 567 807 277 of Level 27, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and by entering this promotion, you are taken to agree to the below conditions:
- Entry is open residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with Barangaroo Delivery Authority, The Liminal Hour and external service providers for the The Liminal Hour are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 18:00 25/05/2018 and entries close on 23:00 16/06/2018.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period on Instagram. All entrants must tag tagging @barangaroosydney, #barangaroo and #vividsydney in the comments section below each post. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotion period will be entered for judging. One valid entrant will be judged based on creative merit as the best, to become the winner. The judging will take place at the offices of the Barangaroo Delivery Authority (Level 27, 201 Kent Street, Sydney) the week commencing June 18 2018.
- The winner will receive two hundred dollar ($200) voucher to a Barangaroo restaurant of the winner’s choice. Total Prize pool value is $200. The prize must be used at one (1) Barangaroo restaurant in one (1) transaction. Any remaining value is forfeit if not used in the one (1) transaction. It is the responsibility of the winner to pay for the remainder of the transaction above $200. The Barangaroo Delivery Authority will manage payment of the voucher on behalf of the recipient. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) business days of the draw.
- The prize must be claimed and used by 31 July 2018. If the prize is unclaimed by 31 July 2018, the Authority may choose another valid entrant as the next best, and award the prize to that entrant.
- The Barangaroo Delivery Authority reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that the Barangaroo Delivery Authority may use the entrants’ information, including name and contact details, for future contact and marketing related opportunities.
- Entries that are considered indecent, discriminatory, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, unduly sexually orientated, racially offensive or that promote a commercial product or services, contain objectionable content, are otherwise considered inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected at the discretion of the Barangaroo Delivery Authority.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash and forfeited if unable to redeem the prize. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Barangaroo Delivery Authority, then the prize or any element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash. The prize is transferable.
- Barangaroo Delivery Authority has the right to contact the winner, via contact details supplied through social media, regarding the outcome of the competition or related queries.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Barangaroo Delivery Authority will treat any personal information (including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) obtained from an entrant in accordance with the Barangaroo Delivery Authority Privacy Management Plan 2010. The entrant may request access to his or her personal information or request further details on the Barangaroo Delivery Authority Privacy Management Plan by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Barangaroo Delivery Authority
Level 21, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000