Fashions of Multicultural Australia (FOMA) is a first-ever national initiative that celebrates cultural diversity and combines a spectacular runway show with engaging cultural designer hubs.
Showcasing designers and trend-setters from across the globe, attendees can expect to see a showcase of international, Indigenous Australian, migrant and refugee designers as they converge and collaborate on stage.
FOMA will take place in the Cutaway on Friday 1 March 2019:
- Exhibition: 12pm – 5pm Free with registration
- Runway show: 5pm – 8pm Tickets $30
For more information and tickets, please visit https://www.fomaustralia.com.au/
What you can expect
- Live entertainment and performances will increase noise in the area.
- All deliveries and access to the site will be via the loading dock in the Cutaway.
- No road closures or traffic management required.
- Site set-up activities will take place on Thursday, 28 February 2019 from 12pm to 8pm and on Friday 1 March from 7am to 12pm.
- Pack down activities will take place on Saturday 2 March 2019 from 7am to 12pm.
Please contact the Barangaroo Delivery Authority during office hours on 9255 1724 if you have any queries.
After hours: 1300 966 480