The Big Design Market will be held at the Cutaway from Friday 20 September to Sunday 22 September 2019.
The markets will take place at the following times:
- Friday 20 September: 10am to 9pm.
- Saturday 21 September: 10am to 6pm.
- Sunday 22 September: 10am to 5pm.
The markets will feature up to 200 independent art and design stalls, live music, bars, coffee carts and food trucks. For more information on The Big Design Market, please visit sydney.thebigdesignmarket.com
What you can expect
- Live entertainment, performances and the operation of catering equipment will increase noise in the area.
- It is anticipated that between 20,000 – 25,000 visitors will attend the event over the three days.
- Two vehicle loading zones will be in place at the Cutaway loading dock and at the Barangaroo Reserve carpark during site set-up and pack down. These loading zone areas will be managed by traffic controllers.
Site set-up activities will take place on:
- Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 September: 7am to 10pm.
- Friday 20 September: 7am to 10am.
Pack down activities will take place on:
- Sunday 22 September: 5pm to 10pm.
- Monday 23 September: 7am to 12pm.
Please contact Infrastructure NSW during office hours on 9255 1700 if you have any queries.
After hours: 1300 966 480