Terms and conditions of entry
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
- The promoter is Infrastructure NSW, ABN 85 031 302 516, address, AON Tower, Level 27, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia, ph. 02 9255 1700
- To enter the promotion, leave a comment on the post published on Barangaroo’s Facebook or Instagram pages (on 1 April 2021) that answers the question of how many kangaroos are included in the photo.
- One comment with the correct answer will be selected at random by Infrastructure NSW staff to win the prize.
- The promotion opens at 6am AEST on Thursday 1 April 2021 and ends at 11.59 AEST on Tuesday 6 April 2021.
- The promotion will have one winner. The prize for the winner is a group pass (for up to 8 people) to the Barangaroo Aboriginal Cultural Tour at Barangaroo Reserve.
- The total maximum value of the prize is $290.40.
- The draw for the winner will take place on Tuesday 6 April at 3pm.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner is under 18 years of age.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Infrastructure NSW and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via Facebook, Instagram, phone or email.
- The prize will be forfeited by the winner if the winner does not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- Infrastructure NSW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connected with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of a cancellation, the Infrastructure NSW is not liable for any refunds, loss or damage suffered.