Terms and conditions of entry
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you review before entering the competition.
- The promoter is Infrastructure NSW ABN 85 031 302 516 of Level 27, 201 Kent Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia (ph. 02 9255 1700).
- To enter the promotion, take a photo in the Instagram frame installation located at Waterman’s Cove at Barangaroo, post the photo on Instagram using the hashtag #mmbarangaroo.
- Two photos will be randomly selected by Infrastructure NSW staff to win the prize.
- The promotion opens at 6am AEST on Saturday 1 May 2021 and ends at 11.59 AEST on Monday 31 May 2021.
- The promotion will have two winners. The prize is a $250 Peters of Kensington gift voucher.
- The total value of the prize is $250.
- The draw for the winner will take place on Thursday 3 June.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner is under 18 years of age.
- Employees and their immediate families of Infrastructure NSW and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via Facebook, Instagram, phone or email.
- The prize will be forfeited if the winner does not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- Infrastructure NSW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connected with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.