The public domain at Shelley Street will be upgraded to further promote a vibrant workplace environment for all community stakeholders. The project will improve the amenity of Shelley Street by delivering a high-quality public domain, completing the urban fabric of Barangaroo South where it meets Wynyard Walk and the King Street precinct.
The project will involve:
- Setting up fencing around the work area. Some diversions around the site will be in place for the safety of pedestrians.
- Demolishing the existing pavement.
- Installing new services including stormwater, watermain, electrical, lighting and irrigation.
- Installing new pavers, kerbs and bollards.
- Landscaping including installing planter boxes, shrubs and trees.
The work is expected to start at the end of June and take around six months to complete, weather and site conditions permitting.
Work will be carried out:
Mondays to Friday: 7am to 6pm
Saturdays: 8am to 1pm