All attendees must agree to these terms and conditions and follow the directions of Place Management NSW (PMNSW) at all times.
The area of the event is restricted to Barangaroo Reserve. The time period of the event is 5:00pm on 31 December 2022 to 12.45am on 1 January 2023.
Fireworks are presented by the City of Sydney. PMNSW is not responsible and will not issue refunds in the event that the fireworks are cancelled by the City of Sydney.
Attendees must abide by the following:
- At the point of entry, attendees will be subject to bag searches and enhanced security screening before entering the site for the event.
- Attendees are to produce identification (a Passport, Australian Driver’s Licence, International Driver’s Licence or Adult Proof of Age card) when asked prior to any alcohol purchase and on collection of pre-purchased wine.
- Attendees agree to abide by current Public Health Orders in relation to COVID-19, if any.
- Attendees can bring food into the precinct in soft eskies up to 20 litres.
Attendees must NOT bring the following items into the event:
- any illicit substances;
- any beverage that is not sealed including thermoses;
- glassware or breakable containers;
- hard eskies or any soft esky larger than 20 litre capacity;
- offensive weapons including; large knives, laser pointers and potential missiles;
- Umbrellas above 50cm in length, tarps, tents or shade tents. There shall be no pegging or other penetration to the turf;
- fireworks or sparklers;
- BBQs and cooking equipment;
- footballs, frisbees, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles;
- pets other than Assistance Dogs; and,
- any item which PMNSW considers a threat to public safety, can cause nuisance or offence.
Patrons’ condition of entry:
NYE22 is a smoke free event, however there will be designated smoking areas for the patrons who wish to smoke. These areas can be located on the event site map.
PMNSW may refuse any person entry to Barangaroo, and may require any such person to immediately leave Barangaroo, where required for safety reasons or where the person is intoxicated and/or engaging in anti-social behaviour or if the person does not comply with any of these terms and conditions of entry.
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult parent or guardian at all times.
By purchasing tickets and participating in this event, attendees agree to waive, release and discharge PMNSW from all claims or causes of action (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by any person or in respect of any property.
Attendees agree that they may be photographed and/or filmed. The images and/or film may be used for future promotional purposes related to Barangaroo, at no cost and without further request for consent.
No pass outs will be issued once attendees have entered the premises.
Refunds will not be issued for a change of mind or incorrect purchase and the Ticketek terms and conditions of sale apply.
PMNSW is not responsible for the interference of the event by third parties, such as NSW Police for safety reasons.