The Other Art Fair is returning to the Cutaway at Barangaroo Reserve from Thursday 11 May to Sunday 14 May 2023.
The event will take place at the following times:
- Thursday 11 May: 5pm to 10pm
- Friday 12 May: 3pm to 10pm
- Saturday 13 May: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday 14 May: 10am to 5pm
What you can expect
- Low level noise from live & background music – workshops & DJ
- It is anticipated that between 5,000 to 7,000 visitors will attend the event over the four days.
- A vehicle loading zone will be in place at the Cutaway loading dock with vehicles entering through the Barangaroo Reserve carpark during site set-up and pack down. The loading zone and entry point areas will be managed by traffic controllers. There may be increased traffic conditions at Towns Place roundabout during these times.
- Site set up activities will take place on:
- Tuesday 9 May and Wednesday 10 May: 7am to 10pm
- Thursday 11 May: 7am to 4pm
- Pack down activities will take place on:
- Sunday 14 May: 5pm to 10pm
- Monday 15 May: 7am to 4pm
For further information: visit barangaroo.com or call 1300 966 480.